Friday, January 1, 2016

Transfer Day!!

Konnichi wa Kazoku to Tomodachi!

It's transfer day!! Like I've mentioned before, missionary life works in 6 week periods. Every six weeks, we can be reassigned to new places with new companions. Sadly, no one has called us yet to tell us our fate for the next 6 weeks, so still we wait.

Notes on the Week
  • A Performance in Church: This past Sunday during Sacrament meeting (our main church meeting), we had the opportunity to perform a Christmas medley with one of our investigators! She (see last week's note on "The Institute Investigator") played the flute, Elder Madson and two members of the branch sang, and I accompanied on the piano. We threw together an arrangement of Silent Night, The First Noel, and Joy to the World. I wish I could have somehow recorded it! Anyways, it was a blast. That was the first time she had been to church in a few months, so quite the Christmas miracle!

Video and Spiritual Thought/Invitation for the Week
The thought for this week is again on Christmas! Another awesome video. I love this year's video, but last year's was hard to beat. Thus, today's video is last year's video that my church came out with.

The invitation is the same as last week: watch it (it's short) and please send it to two of your friends who would be interested.

Also, every year in most congregations around the world, a choir made up of members of the congregation put on a Christmas program (songs and what not) during the first hour of church. They always rock. If you are a member, please invite your friends to it! If you are not a member, please ask your Mormon friends when it will be. I promise you will enjoy it!


Pictures for the Week


Picture 1. The Apartment Christmas Tree!  My family send us our Christmas tree for our  apartment. It now has decorations and what not. Thanks family :) The person on the left is my district leader and the person on the right is my companion (notice the sorted trash in the back).

Displaying Picture 1.JPG


Picture 2. Nativity Number 2!  Just another nativity in our church building! My Mom loves these!

I love you all!!!

Elder Kevin Cash Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment